- About Us
- News & Events
- Partnership Development
- Content Marketing
- Digital PR
- Email Marketing
- Internet Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Outsource Marketing
- Online Marketing Training
- Online Reputation Management
- Online Video Production Services
- Print and Graphic Design
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Marketing
- Web Design and Development
- Our Work
- Capital One Bank Dallas YMCA Turkey Trot
- FiOS Product Launch
- Celebrity Campaigns
- Lee y serás
- Season’s Readings
- Season’s Readings JEJ In Store
- Season’s Readings Al Jarreau In Store
- Season’s Readings Monica In Store
- SR – Kids facing BN Reader at BN
- SR – Press Coverage at Mi Esc
- SR – Set Up at Verizon Plus Store
- SR – Side Shot Kids Getting Books
- SR – Thank You Verizon Banner
- VZ Newsletter for SR
- The Tony Ganza Show
- Campaign Kick Off
- Image Branding / Corporate Sponsorships
- Thank You!
Founder and National Chairperson
Season’s Readings is Verizon’s only corporate-endorsed annual charity campaign. Recognized as the largest charitable campaign benefiting literacy in America, the national campaign has been conducted for four years in 450+ cities, with 5,000+ volunteers, 2,500+ community organization beneficiaries and 800+ Verizon-hosted community events. Season’s Readings consistently generates more than $7 million in charitable proceeds and 100,000+ employee volunteer hours annually. Season’s Readings has experienced triple-digit, year-over-year growth in participation, and produced 4,185 percent program ROI in 2004.
PRODUCT PLACEMENT / BRAND RECOGNITION
- Leveraged the Verizon brand at all 800+ community events.
- Prominent Verizon branding and recognition featured on premiere holiday merchandising signage at 850+ Barnes & Noble retail stores.
- Brought customers into 76 Verizon Plus retail stores by featuring discounted product offer in association to book donation opportunities on site.
- Introduced targeted cause-marketing overlay for Verizon’s premiere online broadband product offering for holiday sales period; helped generate 58,000 in new customer subscribers in one month, which outperformed other online marketing campaigns by 18 percent.
- Promoted through traditional public relations campaign, retail store promotions, donated advertising, internal communications and Web content.
- 2004 Campaign generated national and international media hits celebrating the One Million Books, including feature on national daytime talk show – The Tony Danza Show, as well as 46 broadcast placements, 59 print placements and 372 relevant Web sites, totaling more than 85 million gross impressions.
- Structured and negotiated landmark partnership with Barnes & Noble, the world’s largest retail and online bookseller. Together, Verizon and B&N hosted the world’s largest book drive, and in 2004, collected more than one million books for one million children in need.
- All materials, including donations, brochures, advertising, book plates, drop boxes, posters, point of purchase, event signage, etc., were co-branded to highlight the partnership.
EVENT DEVELOPMENT / MANAGEMENT
- Managed development and oversight of 800+ community events (1, 2, 3, 4, 5) in 450+ cities, benefiting 2,500+ community organizations.
- Showcased celebrity Verizon Literacy Champions (1, 2, 3) at events to increase attendance, maximize exposure of issue of literacy and garner media coverage.
- Implemented outreach campaign to all Employee Resource Groups (ERG) for their unique participation in the campaign, including: Asian Pacific Employees for eXcellence; Disabilities Issues Awareness Leaders; Hispanic Support Organization; Native American People of Verizon; Women’s Association of Verizon Employees; National Jewish Cultural Resource Group; Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Employees of Verizon and Their Allies; Veterans Advisory Board of Verizon; and others.
- Spearheaded the $175,000 national employee alignment program, from preliminary concept and design, through final implementation.
- Enlisted and empowered national and international employee base totaling more than 200,000 persons.
- Held company-wide employee launch event, broadcast over the Intranet.
- Enlisted legendary jazz musician Al Jarreau to announce campaign kick off, provide mid-campaign encouragement, and post-campaign congratulations to all employees via personalized voicemail.
EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT / COMMUNICATIONS
- Initiated and managed high-level visibility opportunities for Verizon President Ivan Seidenberg.
- Organized and scripted Intranet Web cast launching the campaign.
- Managed media and internal photo opportunity for Seidenberg’s appearance at an employee event where he donated the “first” book of more than one million books eventually donated.