- About Us
- News & Events
- Partnership Development
- Content Marketing
- Digital PR
- Email Marketing
- Internet Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Outsource Marketing
- Online Marketing Training
- Online Reputation Management
- Online Video Production Services
- PPC Management Service
- Print and Graphic Design
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Marketing
- Web Design and Development
- Our Work
- 2010 Capital One Bank Dallas YMCA Turkey Trot
- FiOS Product Launch
- Celebrity Campaigns
- Lee y serás
- Season’s Readings
- Season’s Readings JEJ In Store
- Season’s Readings Al Jarreau In Store
- Season’s Readings Monica In Store
- SR – Kids facing BN Reader at BN
- SR – Press Coverage at Mi Esc
- SR – Set Up at Verizon Plus Store
- SR – Side Shot Kids Getting Books
- SR – Thank You Verizon Banner
- VZ Newsletter for SR
- The Tony Ganza Show
- Campaign Kick Off
- Image Branding / Corporate Sponsorships
- Thank You!
LEE Y SERÁS
Lee y serás is a literacy outreach campaign targeted at the Hispanic market. It was developed to inform, engage and help prepare families and communities to support the reading development of Hispanic children. A collaboration between Scholastic Inc., Verizon Communications, the National Council of La Raza, the Latino Community Foundation and Univision, the program advocates for community members to take stake in the educational advancement of Hispanic children. The program includes a mobile learning center, public service announcements, curricula for parents, teachers and child care providers, web technology resources, and national leadership institutes.
Lee y seras Evaluation Report: Study by the Education Development Center reveals that participation in Lee y serás yields several positive outcomes for parents, PreK instructors, and child care providers.
Product Placement & Branding
- Integrated Lee y serás campaign platform and technology within Verizon online portals and multicultural marketing consumer events, providing customers and community constituents with access to much needed bilingual resource materials, like the Lee y serás Family Album.
- Promoted through traditional public relations campaign at the time of launch.
- Initial launch event garnered more than 9.6 million print and broadcast impressions within the U.S., including placements on WFAA-TV, KUVN-TV, The Dallas Morning News, Al Dia and others. Supplemental web and international coverage garnered an additional 1M+ impressions.
- Helped to launch the Lee y serás national initiative and technology platform on Capitol Hill and via webcast, which included Leeyseras.net, a bilingual Web site featuring all the tools, material, research and information needed to implement the initiative in Hispanic communities across the U.S.
- Partnered with Scholastic to evaluate campaign potential and negotiate expanded relationships with national community organizations including the Latino Community Foundation, the National Council of La Raza and media partner Univision.
Event Development and Management
- Hosted launch events in Dallas and Washington D.C., for more than 500 regional and national leaders from the Hispanic community to showcase the revolutionary new community-based program.
- Events consisted of presentations by key leadership from corporate partner organizations, as well as a panel discussion featuring the White House director of Educational Excellence for Hispanic Americans, among others.
- Managed development and launch of Lee y serás Leadership Institutes and web component, which included training curriculum for community leaders, community organizations, families, teachers and child care providers.
- Researched cultural barriers to increasing literacy in Hispanic children. Helped to develop community-based platform and toolkit “born out of the culture for the culture” that maximizes rich Hispanic traditions, including songs, sayings and family activities like cooking. By involving deeply rooted cultural traditions, like those showcased in the campaign poster, families were more likely to embrace literacy and learning in the home.
- Secured involvement of more than 50 key Hispanic leaders in each community, education and business sector, including Hispanic Chambers of Commerce and advocacy organizations.
- Enlisted the leadership and involvement of company employee resource groups and one of the country’s largest Hispanic leader organizations, the Hispanic Support Organization, to launch Lee y serás in the country’s strongest Hispanic markets, including Dallas, Los Angeles, New York, Washington D.C., Chicago and Miami.
- Employee volunteer members attended the launch and remain involved with championing the program through community Leadership Institutes.
- Promoted campaign initiative through various national communications vehicles.
- Secured participation of the White House executive director for the White House’s Initiative on Educational Excellence for Hispanic Americans.
- Provided key messages, script and briefing materials to all participants at all levels.