- About Us
- News & Events
- Partnership Development
- Content Marketing
- Digital PR
- Email Marketing
- Internet Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Outsource Marketing
- Online Marketing Training
- Online Reputation Management
- Online Video Production Services
- Print and Graphic Design
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Marketing
- Web Design and Development
- Our Work
- Capital One Bank Dallas YMCA Turkey Trot
- FiOS Product Launch
- Celebrity Campaigns
- Lee y serás
- Season’s Readings
- Season’s Readings JEJ In Store
- Season’s Readings Al Jarreau In Store
- Season’s Readings Monica In Store
- SR – Kids facing BN Reader at BN
- SR – Press Coverage at Mi Esc
- SR – Set Up at Verizon Plus Store
- SR – Side Shot Kids Getting Books
- SR – Thank You Verizon Banner
- VZ Newsletter for SR
- The Tony Ganza Show
- Campaign Kick Off
- Image Branding / Corporate Sponsorships
- Thank You!
VERIZON FIOS PRODUCT LAUNCH
PUBLIC AFFAIRS TEAM LEADER
Verizon’s FiOS is a fiber-optic technology that uses light to transmit data directly into homes and businesses to enable a broad array of voice, data and video applications at record speeds. Supported company-wide product launch through a series of community events, using company’s signature literacy platform to encourage current and potential customers to subscribe to Verizon’s premiere product, the most significant transformation in over a century in the technology used to carry phone calls, data and video from homes and businesses.
Product Placement & Brand Recognition
- Verizon’s fiber-optic technology was showcased through the donation of education technology labs enabling the transfer of data, and providing the schools with access to an interactive online world with high resolution two-way video for training, learning and entertainment.
- Promoted through traditional public relations campaign, Keller Independent School District parent channel, internal communications and Web content.
- Evaluated potential for Verizon product integration within education market segment and leveraged relationships with Scholastic Entertainment and Apple Computer to provide technology learning stations, computers and software to illustrate benefit of Verizon FiOS in Keller Independent School District.
Event Development & Management
- Developed a series of community events to promote FiOS through Verizon’s literacy platform.
- From FiOS Fest, a day-long promotion in Springfield, Illinois, to the FiOS Block Party in Keller, Texas, integrated Verizon’s business – technology, with its passion – literacy, to support the successful acquisition of 25 percent of marketplace subscribers.
- Engaged Verizon multi-cultural employee resource group volunteers in the promotion and management of on-site product launch promotion and community event venue. The product launch charitable donation was directed at creating awareness for and benefiting local schools targeting under served minority populations.
- Engaged employee volunteers and internal communications vehicles, including video presentation, to support event management, represent Verizon’s new product offer at community event venue and install donated computers at beneficiary schools in Keller, Texas.
- Communicated result of product launch on company’s internal intranet Web portal.
Executive Management & Communication
- Created platform for Verizon senior executive positioning within premiere product launch block party event, including educational resources and materials to advance communications capacity of area school district presented to community leaders, elected officials and business stakeholders.