- About Us
- News & Events
- Partnership Development
- Content Marketing
- Digital PR
- Email Marketing
- Internet Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Outsource Marketing
- Online Marketing Training
- Online Reputation Management
- Online Video Production Services
- Print and Graphic Design
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Marketing
- Web Design and Development
- Our Work
- Capital One Bank Dallas YMCA Turkey Trot
- FiOS Product Launch
- Celebrity Campaigns
- Lee y serás
- Season’s Readings
- Season’s Readings JEJ In Store
- Season’s Readings Al Jarreau In Store
- Season’s Readings Monica In Store
- SR – Kids facing BN Reader at BN
- SR – Press Coverage at Mi Esc
- SR – Set Up at Verizon Plus Store
- SR – Side Shot Kids Getting Books
- SR – Thank You Verizon Banner
- VZ Newsletter for SR
- The Tony Ganza Show
- Campaign Kick Off
- Image Branding / Corporate Sponsorships
- Thank You!
Sunshine Avenue was born out of an idea to create a company that would provide services to shine a light on businesses and organizations that endeavor to deliver good will to their fellow man along with a healthy bottom line. The main requirements for joining our team: big hearts, lots of talent and a relentless passion for helping others.
Our firm creates custom public relations and marketing solutions for short term and long term challenges – whether it’s as simple as trying to create a relationship with your target markets via social media or needing a strategic plan for how to increase the profitability of your social enterprise. All of our contributions are reinforced by an extensive portfolio of award winning experience among our team to ensure job and business performance goals are met.
Sunshine Avenue will be your partner in overcoming the hurdles of the new social media landscape and deploying advanced marketing strategies required to succeed in our digitally evolving world.
Here’s a look at a few of the things we can do:
- Show companies how to garner the greatest benefit from delivering on their corporate social responsibility efforts through investment in community organizations that fit well with the company business.
- Enable social media marketing to support nonprofit fund development goals.
- Prepare organic and measurable marketing campaigns that will deliver far reaching results through social media and online forums.
- Assist charitable organizations in building collaborative programs that deliver a strong return on investment for their corporate partners.
- Evaluate current marketing efforts and deliver ideas that will provide greater visibility and results in the rapidly changing technology landscape.
- Design and develop everything from logos and taglines that support your mission to brands and image campaigns that drive the reputation you want to be known for.
- Measure, measure, measure everything from how your pay-per-click advertising is performing to how many volunteer hours your community project logged.
When we do our job right, your target market sees your good works and you experience the amazing result.
Are you ready to grow your business? Contact us today for more information about our marketing services and let the sun shine on you!
“It is with great pleasure that I share with you my support for Sunshine Avenue and for the leadership and heartfelt dedication that Valerie Strong Knight lends in support of the field of corporate foundation and corporate social responsibility work.
When times call for strengthening and elevating the work of corporate foundations, Valerie offers broad experience with national level programs and promotions in the areas of CSR and marketing.
We have found her to be strongly competent in delivering well-defined and measurable results, which have proven to positively impact our stakeholders, including associates, nonprofit partner organizations, and our Board of Directors. In addition, she employs an innovative approach to structuring programs and partnerships that deliver ROI for both investor and recipient organizations.
We have found that Sunshine Avenue thrives on identifying and overcoming complex issues, and is likely to feel more like an inside peer than an external advocate.”
– Lance Chrisman, Executive Director, Anthem Foundation and Social
“Valerie Strong Knight is one of the most clever and energetic people I know. She spreads enthusiasm and belief for all she undertakes. We’ve worked together for more than a decade. In each project, she’s contributed creativity and intellect. She thinks with the right and left brain simultaneously and adds passion to the mix. Valerie would be one of the first people I’d call to generate new ideas and among an extremely short list of people I’d trust to execute any project.”
– Emily Kirkpatrick, Vice President, National Center for Family Literacy
“Valerie has a rare combination of a keen business sense and unbridled creativity. She has quick, deep insight into business and community issues; and then connects the dots between a variety of strategic approaches to create truly sustainable solutions. She doesn’t just solve for today; she creates for tomorrow. Her commitment to “doing good” is refreshing. You’ll work with Valerie because she is dedicated to achieving your goals. But you’ll also just want to be around her.”
– Bobbi Henson, Public Relations Director, Verizon Communications
“We could not have asked for, nor found, anyone better than Sunshine Avenue for our first social media venture. As the leader of a nonprofit that has great successes and intentions but relies on the hard work of a very small staff, I knew we had to find someone who could quickly grasp our needs and make moving mountains a breeze. From the outset, we have had the confidence to entrust our mission with Valerie Strong Knight and Sunshine Avenue, knowing that their work will bring the right kind of attention to our organization and help move us well into the 21st century. Thank you, Sunshine, for making us all look so good as we also advance our vision for women!”
– Candace O’Keefe-Mathis, CEO, the Foundation for Women’s Resources, helping advance women in leadership for more than 35 years.